We have a really good friend who always asks us what our theme for the new year is going to be. Although she isn't near us this year to ask, we found ourselves thinking about it.
When we look back at the past year, we are in awe of all that God has provided. He is a mighty and caring God who desires to have relationship with each and every one of His children.
In the past week we found ourselves struggling with trusting in God. In all honesty, our first reaction was to go anywhere but to God. After reflecting, it was made clear that there was no reason to not trust. He has been in every little detail and guiding every step.
- God provided a wonderful car in the perfect timing (we had school the next day)
- God provided amazing people to guide us through the process of opening up a bank account
- God provided an awesome landlord, apartment, and all that was needed to furnish the apartment
- God has provided great friends and community
- God provided the ability for school to start on the 11th of January with most staff in country
- God provided a time for some rest and relaxation up in the mountains
- God provided an incredible and hard working visa team. Our visas will be submitted to be finalized next week